•  (715) 852-6600

Who makes the decision if an event will be cancelled?

The host school makes the final decision.

Where is the competition and how do I get there?

Athletic venue locations can be found by using the BRC Sports Calendar.  Simply select the sport you are interested in at the right side of the page.  Once the sport's schedule appears you will see a link to the venue location which includes directions.

How much are tickets?

Regular season games held at either North or Memorial: $4 for adults and $3 for students and senior citizens.
Regular season games held at either Hobbs Ice Arena or Carson Park: $5 for adults and $4 for students and senior citizens.

*NHS and MHS students with current school ID get in free.
*NHS and MHS staff with staff ID get in free.

*Disabled persons and senior citizens age 62 and over living within the ECASD, please inquire at the ticket booth about a lifetime Platinum pass for free admission to all our regular district-sanctioned athletic, music, drama, and arts events.

For information about the ECASD Family Activity Pass, please click here.

If my student athlete cannot complete a season will I be issued a refund for the athletic fees I have paid?

Your athlete should notify the coach he/she will not continue thru the season.  The coach will then notify the athletic department.

Cut-off dates for sport refunds can be found on the high school athletic fee form.

Can my student athlete travel to/from an athletic competition other than with the team?

If you want your child to travel by any other means other than with the team, you must submit a Transportation Travel Release form to his/her coach before the event.  Use link found at the bottom of this page to access this form.

How can I find out if my athlete needs a new physical to participate in sports this year?

You may call the athletic office at 715-852-6678 or email Beth Thune to obtain physical information.

Can I transport my student athlete to/from an athletic event?
Yes, please complete an Event Alternate Transportation Form and turn it in to the coach.