•  (715) 852-6600

Parent/Student Information

Information to help you prepare for this school year:

2022-23 Supply List
2022-23 Daily Bell Schedule
2022-23 District Calendar
2022-23 Parking Permit Application
Voluntary Student Accident Insurance is available to ECASD families.
Chippewa Valley Boys & Girls Club After School Program
Food & Nutrition
Student Transit
Skyward Family Access 
COVID-19 Resources
Technology Support

2022-2023 Student Handbook
2022-2023 Meal Prices

Safe Route to School (PDF)

Having current emergency and family contact information for our students is vital to maintain their safety and also to allow parents to receive important notices regarding their child’s academic progress. It is the parents/guardians’ responsibility to make any needed updates using Skyward Family Access. These Skyward Instructions may be helpful to you. 

Parents/guardians who have not yet set up their Skyward Family Access accounts can do so by calling the school.  Those who do not have access to the internet can continue to provide student information updates by calling North’s registrar, Deanna Fuller, at 715-852-6614.

Late Start Guidelines

Family Activity Pass

Technology Acceptable Use Policy

Parent Information Regarding: Restricted Phy Ed Activity, Sick Child, and the Flu

For information regarding immunization requirements for school, please visit the Wisconsin Department of Health Services web page on immunizations.

Requirements for a Work Permit

Per 2017 Wisconsin Act 11 signed by Governor Walker, effective June 23, 2017 it is no longer required that 16 and 17 year-old minors obtain work permits. Work permits will continue to be issued as usual for minors younger than 16.

Please refer to the requirements listed below for obtaining a work permit. Thank you

PROOF OF AGE: Driver’s permit or photo ID card issued by the Wisconsin Department of Transportation, a duly attested birth certificate, or a verified baptismal certificate.

LETTER FROM EMPLOYER:  Signed letter stating - intent to employ the minor along with the job duties, hours of work and time of day the minor will be working - address and phone number of the employer's business

LETTER FROM PARENT:  (or legal guardian, or court ordered foster parent while the minor is under their care and supervision) consenting to the employment.  As an alternative, the parent, guardian or foster parent may countersign the employer's letter.

SOCIAL SECURITY CARD:  The minor must present their social security card, not just the Social Security number.

PERMIT FEE:  A $10.00 permit fee is required.  The employer is required to pay the permit fee.  If the minor advances the fee, the employer shall reimburse the minor not later than the minor's first paycheck.

When the minor has assembled ALL of the above information, they can bring it to the main office at North High School and a work permit will be issued.  No permit will be issued unless ALL the above information is provided.
Activity / Athletic Fee Payment Form
Athletic/activity fees can be paid electronically via My School Bucks this year. Detailed instructions on use of this form along with fee amounts can be found on here. To pay athletic fees by check or cash, please print and complete the form found at https://www.ecasd.us/District/Departments/Accounting/Fees and forward with payment to the address on the form.

Dance Guest Form
Use this form when you intend to bring a student from another school to a North High School sponsored dance. (This includes Memorial students!)

Directory Opt Out Form
Use this form to restrict the distribution of your child's directory information.

Medications Management
If your student needs assistance taking medication at school, this form must be on file at the school. It can be returned to the principal's secretary.

Parking Permit Application
All students who bring a vehicle to school must acquire an annual parking tag. Use this application for that purpose.

Prearranged Absence
Students who anticipate an absence from school, especially a multiple day absence, should complete this form and turn it in to the Attendance counter before the absence occurs.

Senior Privilege
Juniors wishing to obtain Senior Privileges during their senior year should use this form and submit it before the end of their junior year.

Vehicle Work- Release/Waiver
If you are an Auto student and will be working on someone's car, you must complete this form, obtain appropriate signature, and submit this form to your teacher before work begins.