• (715) 852-5200


Parent and Student Information

ECASD Documents & Publications
2021-2022 ECASD Calendar
2021-2022 ECASD Parent/Student Handbook & Directory
2021-2022 ECASD Welcome Back Letter
ECASD Food and Nutrition
   -2021-2022 Meal Prices
   -Payments, Transfers, and Refunds


SMS Documents & Publications
2021-2022 School Year Calendar - this calendar includes Day 1 and Day 2 information 
2021-2022 SMS Parent/Student Handbook
2021-2022 School Supply List English and Spanish
2021 News from the Nest- Summer Newsletter 

School Pictures
   - Lifetouch Flyer
   - School Picture On-line Ordering ID EVTHQV74W  

Parents' News and Announcements Monthly Newsletter

Academic Planning Guide 
Planning guides and registration forms are now on the Student Services page.

Safe Routes to School
The city of Eau Claire's BPAC (Bicycle/Pedestrian Advisory Committee) and West Central Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission worked together in 2018 to create and share the latest Safe Routes to School information for all schools in ECASD.  If you have any questions, contact Kirk Jansen.

Cyberbullying Information

Letter to Parents Regarding Social Networking
Prevent Cyberbullying--Top 10 Tips for Parents

Skyward Family Access

We share important information with families via email so it is important that we have current emergency and family contact information for our students. Check to be sure your email, address, phone or other contact information is correct in Skyward.  To make the needed updates use the following instructions. Family Access instructions

Parents/guardians may create a new Skyward Family Access  by selecting the link.  Those who do not have access to the internet can continue to provide student information updates or get assistance in creating a Skyward account by calling 715-852-5200.