• (715) 852-3000

Facility and Kitchen Use Forms

An Application for Facility Use and a Kitchen Use Form must be filled out anytime the use of a district kitchen is requested for any event. These forms must be given to the Kitchen Manager of the school two weeks prior to the event taking place. Depending on the foodservice equipment needed for the event, a Volunteer Food Coordinator or District Food Service Employee may need to be present during the event. Please see our main page if you are unsure of who to return the forms to, or contact the Food and Nutrition Department at 715-852-3021.

The Application for Facility Use and Kitchen Use Form can be accessed by the links below.

Application for Facility Use
Kitchen Use Form
Volunteer Food Coordinator Application