• (715) 852-3000

Moving within the ECASD? 

INTERACTIVE.PNGCheck out our Interactive School Boundary Map to see what school your child will be attending!

If you have moved and need to change schools or if your address is close to a boundary line, please contact the ECASD Enrollment Office for further instructions. We can be reached at enrollment@ecasd.us.

Note: If your child had an approved alternate school request to complete the year at their current school after a move, they will be automatically transferred to their new neighborhood school for the upcoming school year.