• (715) 852-6300

Work Permits

Requirements for Employment of Minors*
     *As of 6/23/17, students 16 and older no longer need work pemits*

Work Permits can be acquired in Student Services and the School Secretary's office.

Offices are open daily from 7:00 am - 4:00 pm. You will need all 5 of the items listed below, and student must be present to sign.
  1. Legal proof of age (birth/baptism certificate, Wisconsin ID, learner's permit or driver's license)
  2. Letter from employer on business letterhead
  3. Approval letter from parent/guardian or their signature on letter from employer
  4. Social Security card or tax return including student's Social Security number
  5. $10.00 (reimbursed by employer)