• (715) 852-6300
MHS vs. NHS football
New Policy for Memorial and North Athletic Events in 2018-19

Click here for important information regarding middle school and elementary students attending high school athletic events.

MHS Counselors
Student Services Department

Click here for a direct link to information from our counselors.

students preparing food
Work Permit Legislation

If you are under 16, you will need ALL of the following items to obtain a work permit:

  • One of the following: Birth Certificate, Valid WI. Driver’s License,  Wisconsin Photo ID, Learner’s Permit OR Baptismal Certificate for proof of age
  • Letter from Employer on business letterhead
  • Approval letter from Parent/Guardian ...

Displaying results 1-10 (of 11)
 |<  < 1 - 2  >  >|